Product Tips & Safety Briefs
CANDLE BURNING TIPS
The first burn is by far the most important. Allow the candle to burn long enough on the first burn so the wax melts to the glass, all the way around. In each subsequent burn (no longer than four hours) try to allow the wax to melt to the edges if possible.
TURN YOUR CANDLE INTO A BOURBON GLASS
1. At your own risk, and when 1/2" or more unmelted wax remains, place the candle in the freezer overnight.
2. While holding the bottom of the glass, use a wooden utensil and carefully remove remaining wax. If the wax does not pop out easily, loosen it by running warm tap water over the wax, and then retry.
3. After you remove the majority of wax, ensure that you remove the wick holder and tab. If unable, fill the glass with warm water and soap, ,let soak, and then remove them.
4. Handwash the glass well with dish soap and water or wash in the top shelf of the dishwasher, then ensure that all wax was removed and the glass is thoroughly clean.
5. Add your favorite bourbon or whatever else you drink.
6. PEACOCK through a party or by yourself in front of a mirror, showing off your new bourbon glass.
7. Buy more Gunfighter Bourbon Glass Candles.
SAFETY BRIEF FOR THE WEEKEND
1. Don't add to the population by accident.
2. Definitely don't subtract from the population, by accident or otherwise.
3. Don't drink and drive or go to jail.
4. If you do go to jail, establish dominance early.
CANDLE SAFETY BRIEF
Don't burn your house down. Follow the label instructions on the bottom of each candle.